Select Your Experience
- Skip the line and gain priority access to the Royal Palace with this 1.5-hour guided tour and get briefed on important details by your expert tour guide.
- Gasp at the throne lounge, the gala dining room, the royal chapel, the parade grounds, and more.
- Learn more about the paintings and frescoes made by the Old Masters, such as Goya, Velasquez, Caravaggio, and Battista.
- The most notable piece, however, is the double bass by Nicolò Amati, one of the best builders of stringed instruments.
- Choose to have this guided tour conducted in either English, Spanish, French, Italian, or bilingual commentary in English and Spanish or even a private tour.
- Priority access to Royal Palace of Madrid
- 1.5-hour guided tour in English, Spanish, French, Italian, or bilingual (Spanish & English)
- Private tour (optional)
- Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions.
- Please note that the itinerary may be subject to change due to official celebrations taking place inside the palace.
- Dress Code: Please keep in mind that the excursion includes several visits on foot, we recommend you wear comfortable shoes.
- This experience is accessible with a wheelchair
- You can cancel these tickets up to 72 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
- Explore the best of Prado Museum while getting to know the unknown stories behind the masterpieces with an expert guide accompanying you.
- The museum is home to over 20,000 works of art - around 7,500 paintings, 8,000 drawings, 1,000 sculptures, and more. Your guide will help you navigate through these artworks conveniently.
- Some classics to look out for: Las Meninas by Diego Velazquez and David Victorious over Goliath by Caravaggio.
- Once your guided tour ends, you're free to stay back in the museum and explore at your own pace.
- Guided tour of Museo del Prado
- English, Italian or Spanish-speaking guide
- Small and monolingual group
- Shared tour of 7 (optional)
- Tip: Ask your guide about the mysterious fires in the museum at the end of the 19th century.
- The tour is available in English and Spanish.
- Photography is strictly prohibited in the museum.
- Note that the following is not allowed during this experience: backpacks
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.